Other Services: Humidifiers & Water Heaters
Abner Boiler & Heating Company specializes in water heater and humidifier servicing and installation in Madison, WI because heating and air conditioning alone does not cover all your needs. These services give you control over other things that are important to your family’s well-being, such as air quality and water temperature.
Located near Madison, Dane County, we serve residences and businesses in and around Waunakee, Fitchburg, Sun Prairie, and Stoughton. Contact us today at (608) 274-3077 to make an appointment or to get a free estimate for your water heater repair.
Water Heater Service
Anyone who has ever shivered through a cold shower knows the importance of having a reliable hot water heater. From showers and bathtubs to washing machines and dishwashers, most homes have several appliances that regularly demand hot water. Whether you need a simple water heater repair or a brand-new unit, our technicians will figure out how to get the right amount of hot water for you and your household in Madison, WI.
If you’re in the market for a new water heater, we can help you choose from the following models:
- Tankless water heater: These high-efficiency water heaters don’t have a storage tank. They save energy by heating the exact amount of water you need right when you need it.
- Storage water heater: Most homes have a conventional storage water heater. This heater contains a 20–80 gallon tank that is constantly full of hot water. While cheaper to install, these models sometimes waste energy keeping unneeded water warm.
- Heat pump water heater: A heat pump water heater doesn’t generate heat; it extracts heat from its environment and uses it to warm the water. These models are extremely energy efficient to help save you money.
Each of these categories has several other options, including varying prices and efficiency levels. To find the right one for you, read about the different types, and contact Abner Boiler at (608) 274-3077. We’re also available for water heater repairs if you aren’t in need of a new unit.
If your air is too dry in the winter or too humid in the summer, a home humidifier is the perfect remedy. We typically install Aprilaire® units that humidify, dehumidify, or do both. You can also choose between small units designed for one room or whole-house humidifiers. Not only will your new humidifier be efficient, but it will also enhance your health, increase your comfort, and protect your belongings.
The Abner Advantages
In an effort to give you the best customer service possible, we offer the following “Abner promises”:
- We meet or beat any prices.
- We service any make or model.
- We are available anytime — day or night.
At Abner Boiler we’re here to make your Madison home the best it can be. Whether you need us to install a tankless water heater or a home humidifier, we’ll get the job done right — and at the affordable price you deserve. Contact us at (608) 274-3077 for a free estimate today.