Boiler and Radiant Floor Heating
Make sure your home stays warm when the winter winds start blowing by calling Abner Boiler & Heating Company. From brand-new installations to boiler repairs and maintenance checks, our expert technicians are the one-stop shop for all of your boiler needs in the Madison, Wisconsin, area.
Contact us directly at (608) 274-3077 to schedule an appointment today; we work residentially and commercially in Dane County, WI and in the surrounding areas of Madison, Fitchburg, Sun Prairie, Stoughton, Waunakee and beyond.
How Radiant Heating Systems Work
Radiant heating is an effective and efficient way to warm your home. The system’s energy source is the water boiler. Depending on the model, a boiler combusts either oil or gas to generate heat, which warms the water in its holding tank. After that, the hot water boiler pipes the water throughout the home.
The heat from the hot water is then released through radiators or panels in the walls and ceiling. If you have radiant floor heating, the heat actually rises through the floorboards. Regardless of where the heat radiates from, the result is a luxurious and consistent warmth that permeates the entire room.
Why Radiant Heating?
Radiant heating has several advantages, including the following:
- Even Heating: Oil and gas boilers are constantly running, so the temperature doesn’t fluctuate in your Madison home like it does when heating with a furnace.
- Greater Efficiency: Furnaces that use ductwork to transfer air often lose some heat in the circulation process. Since boilers use pipes, they can be more efficient.
- Fewer Allergens: Ductwork and vents contain allergens, dust, and dirt that get blown out with the hot air. Boilers eliminate these allergy aggravators.
The Abner Advantages
At Abner Boiler, we do high-quality work that stands the test of time. Below are the ways we go above and beyond to serve you:
- We pick up the phone anytime — day or night. Whether it’s 3 p.m. or 3 a.m., we’re here to help.
- We can service any boiler, regardless of make or model. Our employees are highly trained, NATE®-certified technicians.
- We meet or beat any of our competitors’ prices.